We are about 6 weeks away from finally meeting your sweet spirit. The days are getting more uncomfortable and the nights are becoming less restful. I often wonder what features you'll have... Dad's nose? My eyes? How big will you be? I can't wait to find out.
Yesterday a friend of mine threw a library themed baby shower for you. We have so many books to read to you! I look forward to spending time at bedtime and throughout the day reading to you and watching you learn through these books.
You are moving so much these days (and nights). It's so fascinating to picture what moves you are making now and imagine you making the same moves once you are here. I love these moments I can share with you, just you and me. You are so precious to me.
I love you, my sweet boy.
All my love,
Mama