Hello my sweet baby. You've given us quite a good week this past week. First, let me mention that I haven't been feeling nearly as sick as I used to. This is such a huge blessing! I was half sure that I was going to be sick the entire 9 months. I still have food aversions and the occasional upset stomach, but it is much less frequent.
Now, on to the more exciting things. We had our first ultrasound since our last appointment with the fertility specialist. The appointment was scheduled for Monday, but got postponed until Wednesday. That was such a long two days! You see, that was the ultrasound that we planned to find out your gender. And it was a success! You know this now, since you are grown and reading these letters, but you are a boy! We plan to name you Dage Allen Anderson. We have loved this name since we were first married; your dad came up with it. You have so many friends and loved ones who can't wait to meet you! We all love you dearly.
All my love,
Mama