Thursday, December 19, 2013

22 Weeks 5 Days

Hello Darling Little Dage!

I had the opportunity to see you again yesterday. It's so fun to see the habits you are already forming. Both times I've seen you, you had your hands up by your face. It seems like you are trying to hide from me. Perhaps you are as scared as I am for you to come into this world. Perhaps you just like to sleep like me - curled up in a ball with your arms pulled in close. It will be interesting to see how you sleep once you are born. 

You have been a very active baby recently. It's been so fun for me to feel you moving around, flipping your position, kicking and punching me. This has been the most exciting time of my life!

Last night my friend Sarah threw a baby shower for Katie's baby, Scarlett, and you. As you know, there are so many people who love you already and are excited to meet you. You are such a blessed little baby! I hope you can always feel the love others have for you, and that you won't be afraid to return their love. I'll write again soon. 

All my love,
Mama