Hello my darling Dage,
My, how you have grown over the last year. You've become an outstanding big brother and help to Mommy. You love rock climbing (daddy built you a climbing wall in the garage!), running, reading books, being silly, and you love your sister. Your speech has gotten much better, and you are improving by leaps and bounds in many aspects of your life.
You seem to be growing all of the time, and I think you finally have all of your baby teeth in. Lasagna, pizza, pasta, beans, cheese and yogurt are some of your favorite foods now. You love to sing, and most often your songs revert to "Let It Go" from the movie Frozen. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is your favorite show, and I've even heard you call me from your bedroom in the morning by "Oh, Tooooodles!!!"
You melt my heart on a daily basis, and I can't imagine my world without you.
All my love,
Mama